Monday, November 10, 2008

There Are Some Days

When I feel sublime.

Today is not one of those days. This is one of those days that I wish God did not trust me so much.

Right now God is trusting me to not lose my cool when customers cuss me out. He's trusting me not to quit my job because of a hostile work environment (see the customers cussing me out above), fatigue, and missing my kids.

I am praying for strength. I am praying for sanity. I am praying that at least one of my customers will realize I am a human being and that I deserve to be treated like one. (I'm not counting on God answering that last one the way I would like.)

The day will be over soon and I hope I will get a good nights sleep. After all tomorrow will be its own gift.

1 comment:

mum2twelve said...

Hi Kristen

Thanks for dropping by - yes Neena is a member of he household. They knew what they were doing - getting me to name her. Seriously though, Sam is old and I decided since he was enjoying her company and had seemed lonely since our other cat passed away in May this spring. However - I am proud to point out that I did not succumb to the temptation to keep her litter mate that showed up the next day. He did get named (Eeyore) but he took his name with him to the SPCA!
Blessings
Christi