1) My husband because I don't know what I would ever do without you!
2) Joey calling himself Joe. So mature at two already
3) The roaster I bought Jeff for Christmas that he said he didn't want and we didn't need but we'll be using to cook a beef brisket in for the family on Sunday.
4) The wonderful people participating in the Angels Among Us 5k and Family Fun Run/Walk with us.
5) For the sacrifice of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. And the fact that no one loves us as much as He does.
6) For my favorite bloggers, especially: Lerin, Ambrose, Rachel and Michelle, all of whom have been so inspiring and encouraging to me of late.
7) Zyrtec, I can breathe again!
8) That teething doesn't last forever.
9) That sometimes, there is a special therapist that works with your child, and your family, who becomes a good friend.
10) That tired and out of sync that it makes me, I have a job!
Books In the Pipeline
17 minutes ago