Thursday, March 22, 2007

Side Bar Review

I've decided to do a few profiles of sites in our side bar.

I'm starting today with our most recent addition, Regina Doman's blog.

I purchased Regina's book Angel in the Waters while pregnant with Shelby and fell in love with the story. I later mourned the loss of her son Joshua in a tragic accident. I recently ventured over to her blog as I was thinking while I was pregnant I would love to know more about the woman who had written such a beautiful story of love and life.

Doman's blog is full of motherhood moments as well as Catholic ones. Her writing style is accessable and there is such a beauty to me in how she presents ideas. Her topics give me the sense she is a gentle and kind mother. Just the kind of woman who would write the book of an unborn baby and his angel.

I don't know how peaceful the web can make one feel in this high-tech fast-paced world of ours, but I have started visiting Regina's site to regain a sense of beauty, peace and refreshing insight. I hope you will visit and experience the same.

No comments: