1) That one year later, Will is still with us despite a huge scare when he was seven months old.
2) That small blessings are coming more and more these days with kind words and prayers said.
3) That when I ask on facebook for good news, I have plenty of friends that are willing to oblige.
4) For old friends I have reconnected with recently.
5) Rain6) That Sherri was okay after this:
happened last Friday.
7) That St Joseph's intercession can help produce miracles
8) That Jeff and I are recovering from a stomach virus and thus far God has spared our children
9) That our good friend's son (who is also autistic) is finally starting to potty-train! Yeah!!!!
10) That even though we were both too sick to participate in Cinco de Mayo, there will be a party at our house tonight for the 6th of May!