Thursday, April 16, 2009

Small Successes

FaithButton

1) My toddlers are learning to take turns and share! Don't ask me how or why now, I don't know if I did anything at all to promote this...but it's happening!

2) I was able to travel to my brother-in-laws for Easter even with BH contractions, constant pressure and a 2+ hour drive both ways in which I was most uncomfortable. And the toddlers behaved in the car!

3) Jeff passed the Praxis II! This means he could lateral entry teach and that if he can't get a lateral entry job he is guaranteed his certificate to teach in December! Now why is this my small success, in addition to helping him study and with his homework, I have been on a prayer crusade for him to pass. He had missed the exam the previous time by one point. I prayed for that one point, and he got 13 higher!!!! We received this news this past Tuesday. Happy Easter indeed!

1 comment:

ViolinMama said...

AMEN for hubby, and traveling with the kids and pregnancy! I'm still praying for ya! Have a wonderful weekend and great successes to you!